Monday 1 February 2010

Drivers

So I've come to realise that there are a lot of drivers in my hometown that, although they know how to make a car stop and go, they don't know how to actually drive.
The simple task of using a junction, whether leaving them or entering them, is beyond the majority of Irvine drivers.
Using a roundabout is also challenging to them. As are pedestrian crossings, amazing how many drivers I see flying over zebra crossings when there's people waiting to cross.

Is this an worldwide phenomenon?

1 comment:

  1. Here I am keeping up with my stalking! I feel so special to be the first to comment.

    Anyway, on topic: I don't drive, as you know, but I have seen some pretty crappy drivers out there, so I think its a worldwide thing. We just don't sound as cool as you Scots while yelling at each other.

    ReplyDelete