Thursday 30 June 2011

Versatile Blogger? ........ Apparently!

So my friend, Julie Particka (or Seleste deLaney for some) decided, in her wisdom, to bestow this award on me. What makes me versatile? Not a fucking clue! Ask her.

So anyway, part of receiving this award is that I have to now share 7 interesting facts about me with people. Problem is .... I don't think I have 7 interesting facts to share! o_O But I'll try.

1) (On Julie's recommendation) I have a weird taste in house furnishings. My toilet lid is see through with barbed wire running through it and my bathroom light pull is a Hanging Harry.

2) Most people probably think I'm a rocker/mosher/whatever-you-want-to-call-it when they see me ~ tattoos and piercings generally do that to people. And while they wouldn't be wrong about that fact (I like me some rock music), they'd be surprised to learn that I also like Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and the likes.

3) (Not really an interesting fact, but this is HARD!) I have a very poor body image. And even though I know I have a poor body image, it doesn't help me try and do anything about it. I think it's one of those things that stay with you throughout your whole life.

4) I hate kids. I was going to leave it at that but it looked very angry so I decided to write this little bit instead.

5) Most of my friends have actually never seen my real hair colour other than in pictures. I;ve been dying it since I was about 15.

6) People always ask me how many tattoos I have and seem to find it unbelievable when I say I don't know. I stopped keeping count a while ago and it means I have to count them every time someone asks so "I don't know" is easier.

7) I didn't realise how much I missed Veterinary Nursing until I got back into after a 3 and a half year break. The reason behind my break still stands but I wish I hadn't taken so long away from my career of choice.


OK, so now I have to give this to other bloggers? Hmmmmm, who should I torture on my list?! lol

Sara Hawthorn 'cos she's funny and smart and posts some good stuff.

Jax just 'cos she hasn't posted anything in a while so I think this should be her newest post :p

Tez Miller is funny and posts some good reviews and keeps me up to date with new covers.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Giving me a big kick in the arse, are you? *grin* I need it. But I'll be without internet for the holiday weekend, so I can't post until Tuesday. This will take a bit of thought.

    Love the bit about the toilet seat! I want to see a pic of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ego adores you for thinking I'm funny :-) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete