Friday 29 March 2013

Answers and Winner for 300th Blog Post Contest


The winner of the contest is Danielle!

I'll list the answers below and Danielle can send me her top choices so I can get them ordered.


1. I eyeballed the freezer, trying to decide what to cook for dinner that night.

2. "Bronwyn Alessia St.Vincent Clare!"

3. I have to.

4. The moment the door opened I knew an ass-kicking was inevitable.

5. Riley Blackthorne rolled her eyes.

6. "Come on!" Emma whispered from my right, her words floating from her mouth in a thin white cloud.

7. On the day Claire became a member of the Glass house, somebody stole her laundry.

8. Digging graves is hell on a manicure, but I was taught good vampires clean up after every meal.

9. No one knew better than Walter Rice that the only safe place was away from other people.

10. I felt her fear before I heard her screams.


1. Tempest Rising - Jane True series by Nicole Peeler
2. Raised by Wolves - Raised by Wolves series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
3. Bitten - Women of the Otherworld (or just Otherworld) by Kelley Armstrong
4. Stray - Shifters series by Rachel Vincent
5. Forsaken - Demon Trappers series by Jana Oliver
6. My Soul to Take - Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent
7. Glass Houses - Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine
8. Red Headed Stepchild - Sabina Kane series by Jaye Wells
9. Cry Wolf - Alpha & Omega series by Patricia Briggs
10. Vampire Academy - Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead


If you haven't already, I would highly recommend any of these series. 2, 5, 6, 7 and 10 are all YA and the rest are adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment